Automatic mains Failure Panel
We offer automatic mains failure panels or automatic AMF panels, that are installed for automatic changeover from mains to stand-by generator at the time of power failure. Fabricated from premium quality raw material, these automatic AMF panels are durable, corrosion resistant, dust and vermin proof. Easy to operate and install, these synchronized AMF panels are used in areas like foundries, apartments, textiles, sugar and chemical industries.
Our range of AMF panel includes automatic changeover with current limit, battery charger, power inverters, automatic changeover and sine wave inverters.
Remote facility is also available in AMF Panel for complete operation of generator which is far away
Operating Modes :
There are two modes in which the AMF Panel operates.
AUTO MODE :
In auto mode the Genset is controlled by the mains supply signal. Following are the Sequence of events :
Mains Present :
When the mains is present, the AMF Panel will SWITCH On the EBCB (electricity board circuit Breaker) and LOAD will get Mains supply (LOAD ON MAINS)
Mains Fail :
- On Mains Failure EBCB IS SWITCHED OFF.
- Start Delay time starts,
- When the start delay is over CRANKING starts .Set Run LED blinks fast.
- Once Gensets is found running DGCB is SWITCHED ON. Set Run LED remains ON.
- LOAD will be transferred on Gensets. (LOAD on DG Genset)
Mains Resume :
- MAINS LED turns ON and MAINS OK timer start
- AFTER mains OK time delay DGCB is SWITCHED OFF and EBCB is SWITCHED ON
- COOL DOWN time starts. Dg Gensets is run for some time on ON LOAD
- Gen LED Glow
- DG Gensets is stopped .Set Run LED blinks fast
- Once DG Gensets is completely stopped. SET RUN LED turns OFF
MANUAL MODE :
- On Mains Failure EBCB IS Switched OFF.
- No CRANKING for starting
- Only manual start push button is worked if requirement of Genset start
- If DG starts in manual mode then LOAD will be transferred on Genset (LOAD on DG)
Booster LED (Two colors LED - Green & Red) :
The booster and harness are included with AMF Panels for fitting on DG body. This device is connected through control connection of DG. No requirement for engine relay and any wiring.
- Crank Signal When on Green : It goes on when ever AMF Panel cranks the DG Gensets.
- Solenoid Signal When on Red : It goes on when ever AMF Panel operates the Stop solenoid.
||Operation, Control & protection of distribution network with or without PLC/BMS Connectivity
||3 Phase, 3 or 4 wire, 50Hz
||Upto 6300 Amps
||110/230v 415v AC
| Rated Service Voltage
||45 Deg C
|Short Time Current
||50KA for 1Sec, 105KA peak
|Degree of Protection
|Form of Sepration
||Upto 3B/4B (Optional Type 5)
|Type Tested for
||Short Time Current withstand. Temperature Rise Degree of Protection
|Bus Bar System
||Interleaved above 1600A
||Aluminium or Copper
||Semi Drowout or Fix Type
AMF Panel & Battery Chargers are used where the generators are installed between main AC and load. It will Start and Stop the Generator automatically and Changeover the EB/Generator lines.