- Lead Acid Battery - For Occasional Power cuts & longer service life
- Tubular Battery - For Frequent Power cuts & lower maintenance cost
Lead Acid Battery
Designed for Deep Cycling Capabilities & Longer Service Life.Greater Protection against Leakage and Corrosion due to Heat Shield Tamper-proof lid.Larger Electrolyte Volume Reduces Frequency of Water Topping.Excellent Charge Acceptance & Higher Reliability.
A tubular battery uses technology that seals the active material in polyester tubes called gauntlets, instead of pasting it on the surface of the plate. As a result, there's no shedding or corrosion, ensuring long battery life. Owing to their toughness and durability, tubular batteries can operate at extreme temperatures, and are used in high cyclic applications involving frequent and prolonged power outages.
Main Functional Features:
Lead Acid Battery
- A Perfect Match for your Inverter & UPS System.
- Capable of Withstanding Deep Discharge and Overcharge
- Intercell Welding.
- Extra thick gauntlets.
- Thick spines and bus bar for excellent discharge performance.
- Life - Promise of 1200 cycles at 80% DOD.
- Special tubular positive spines cast at 100 bar pressure to enhance corrosion life under extreme situations.
- Float guide indicators to show electrolyte level in the battery.
- Provides consistent performance under different climatic conditions.
- Quick charge acceptance.
- Extra top electrolyte for less frequent water topping.
- Extremely long life.
- Low Maintenance - Special alloy to reduce electrolyte loss.
- Environment Friendly - Micro porous ceramic vent plug ensures minimum acid fumes.
- Batteries specially designed for places with frequent power cuts.
- Aesthetically designed- Low foot print to suit homes, offices and business centers.
- Readily available factory charged batteries reducing commissioning time.
Inverter, UPS, Telecommunication Systems, Fire Alarm Security Systems, Electronic PABX Systems, Process Instrumentation & Control, Office Automation Equipment.