Video (CCTV) Surveillance Systems
CCTV camera systems are the most commonly used equipments in security today. It is impossible to have human intervention everywhere and at all times. In such cases, the CCTV system offers numerous benefits to commercial, office as well as industrial establishments.
CCTV cameras are economical and come with a variety of features. Black & white cameras are the most common and least expensive. They have a better sensitivity to light as well. Advancing technology has ensured that colour cameras, which display more â€œtrue to lifeâ€ images, are becoming cost effective as well as popular. The level of security you need will help you determine which kind of camera is right for you.
CCTV security systems are available for your indoor, outdoor, and underwater surveillance needs.
- Fixed Box Camera
- Fixed Dome Camera
- CCD Camera
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ)
Main Functional Features of CCTV Surveillance System:
- Theft Prevention
- Savings on Security
- Solid Support for Claims
- Record continuously or on events
- Link video events to controller events
- Can be integrated into the an Integrated Environment
- More cost efficient
- Easier to recover recorded events
- Requires less space
Prevent & monitor theft of goods in retail environments:
- Survey high value/high theft items
- Survey activity in high traffic areas
- Survey low traffic or obscured areas where theft is most likely to happen, such as corners, end caps of display areas & non-retail areas such as washroom entrances and fire exits
- Prevent tampering of display items or dispensing equipment
- In-safe Cameras always reveal who is opening the safe
Safety and security of facilities:
- Secure entrances, exits, courtyards, laneways and fire routes
- Survey parking lots, activity, license plates, etc.
- Survey restricted areas
- Survey work areas such as warehouse spaces, assembly lines, storage facilities, garages, etc.
- Protect safes or other secured storage solutions
Survey staff to prevent theft of goods
- Bird's eye view of cash register, watch every bill entering and exiting the cash drawer
- Ensure items being processed match product being removed from store
- Survey stock rooms, loading docks and fire exits to prevent theft
- Combine your CCTV surveillance system with embedded audio surveillance to monitor staff and customer interactions. This provides valuable feedback on staff performance. Additionally, in the event of a dispute between the customer and the staff or a discrepancy with regards to a receipt of goods, everything is recorded for the protection of your staff and merchandise.
- Survey work areas to ensure staff are not cutting corners.
- Survey loading areas to ensure materials are being shipped or received as expected
- Integrate your CCTV surveillance system with data from your cash register to ensure items processed match the goods being sold.
- Use your CCTV solution to communicate with and survey your home or workplace from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
- Now available: use your iPhone or Blackberry Smartphone to monitor cameras on the go!
| 2-Way Intercom
| Assembled Depth (in.)
||Assembled Height (in.)
|Assembled Width (in.)
||Camera Resolution (TVL)
|| Camera Type
||Color or Black and White
||Electrical Product Type
||Video Surveillance Kit
| Hard Drive Size
|Night Vision Distance(ft.)
||Number of Cameras Included
|Number of Channels
|Screen Size (In.)
Video Surveillance System's Components
- Banking & Finance
- Government Offices
- Software Companies
- Drugs, Medical Equipment & Pharmaceuticals
- Infrastructure Developers & Interior Decorators
- Manufacturing Industries