"We have brought together the combined experience of our partner Schneider Electric to bring you the latest technology with time - tested and proven reliable design."
This latest addition to our range of vacuum interrupters reinforces our technological position as vacuum switching market leader. Thanks to the improved contact design, our interrupters provide unrivalled performance for their reduced size. Operating mechanisms have been simplified to increase reliability and give extended life with very low maintenance. Instead of the traditional spring operating mechanism, HVX decreed a singIe-shaft system and only one torsion spring, reducing the number of parts an increasing the reliability. The HVX panel meets the latest requirements of IS and ANSI standards.
In our extensive range of products, we are presenting our clients a wide assortment of HT Panels. These HT panels are compact outdoor type systems, which are broadly used in substations. Our product range is prepared from Circuit Breakers or switch fuse on HT side, which protects the equipment from sudden voltage fluctuations.
Salient Features of HT SwitchBoards:
- Modular Designs.
- Customer choice of protection, metering and control including SCADA interface.
- Total compartmentalisation with earthed metal partitions render live parts inaccessible eliminating accidental contact.
- Floor mounted VCB with ramp & spring charging handle.
- Self aligning automatic primary junctions to the power circuit.
- Provision for padlocking of feeder and busbar shutters.
- Intelligent Switchboards with Computer & BMS interface.
- Bottom opening / top opening (with fixed VT) for guiding.
- Power pack arrangement(optional).
- Removable shrouds at main busbar joints/tap off.
- Conforms to IS & IEC standards.
- Application - Power Distribution/Protection
- Type -Indoor/Outdoor
- Rated Operational Voltage - 12KV /36KV
- Current Rating - 630A,18.4KA,3sec
- 800-3150A, 31.5/40KA, 3sec.
|33Kv SF6 Panel/VCB
|| SF6,Indoor Type,Model -SF1
|| IEC 62271-100
|Rated Short Omit Breaking Current Insulation level
||20KA/25KA for 3Sec
|| 25KA for 3 Sec
|Impulse Voltage withstand with
|1.2 / 50 micro sec. wave 1 Min. 50Hz voltage withstand Overall
|Overall dimensions in mm(L*B*H)
||54.m X 1807mm X 2270mm
|| 1103mm X 2800mm X 2400mm