With the help of our deft professionals and advanced infrastructure, integrated with latest equipment, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a wide variety of Electrical Transformer.Our skilled professionals utilize fine quality raw material, while manufacturing the entire range. Moreover, our offered range can be availed in a wide range of specifications, as per the requirements of our esteemed clients. Post manufacturing under our advanced infrastructure, a rigorous testing process is followed by our in-house experts to deliver a defect-free product at client's end.
Step Up/Down Isolation Transformer, Single Phase (1 – 15) KVA
We are among the prestigious organizations engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting superior quality UPS Transformer. Offered transformers find their application in electronic inverters, on line sine wave U.P.S and lift back-up systems. Our professionals manufacture these transformers by using optimum quality material and employing sophisticated technology & machines. We also offer these transformers in custom-built range as per the requirements of the clientsupto 100 KVA.
- High efficiency
- Long functional life
- Easy installation
Step Up/Down Isolation Transformer, Single Phase (1 – 500) KVA
GEESYS offer high quality High Current And High Voltage Transformer, Chokes, Inductors, Reactors, Step Up And Step Down Transformer and Single Phase & Three Phase Transformers. We are one of the leading manufacturer and supplier of these products. Our exclusive range of products include Electronic Transformers, Single Phase Isolation Transformer, Three Phase Isolation Transformer, Single Phase Transformers, Three Phase Transformers, Auto Transformer, H.T. Transformer With Built-in H.T. avr, Control Transformer, Power Chokes And Inductors. We manufacture these products in our well structured manufacturing units equipped with latest modern equipment and machineries like Lusona make Multi-spindle Automatic Coil Winding M/c and Automatic Engraving Machines.
Our products have features like Low Power Loss, Corrosion Resistant and Trouble Free Performance. We also have in our quality control department latest instruments like Digital Milli-ohm Meter and LCR Meters to check the quality of our products. We also use software like CAD and CAM to design our products as per the specifications provided by our customers. We attach importance to quality of our products. With our latest machineries and equipment we are in a position to offer our quality range of products to our customers and achieve their goodwill for our business.
- Rectifier Transformers used for Material Handling & Railways.
- Variable Voltage / Frequency Transformers used in Textile industry as matching Transformers for Inverter Output.
- Motor Starting Auto Transformers for starting Large Induction Motors of Compressors etcupto 500 kw.
- Transformers upto 1000 kva, 6.6 kv used as source for Thyristor Converter Duty with Spikes & Harmonics.
- Transformers for Machine Tools especially for spindle drive & feed drives.
- Transformers used for Railway Signalling.
- Cast Resin Transformers. Excellent protection against moisture & very good protection against Mechanical damage.Flame resistant &self quenching.
DRY TYPE TRANSFORMERS
GEESYS offers a full range of dry-type transformers with primary voltages through 72.5 kV built according to all major standards including IEC and ANSI. To minimize environmental contamination and fire hazard, customers are specifying dry-type transformers more frequently. These transformers meet strict parameters with respect to electrical system demands and functioning in areas with extreme climatic conditions. GEESYS's dry and cast transformers are virtually maintenance free and are manufactured in accordance with industry and international standards including ISO 9001.
Dry type Power / dry type Transformers are used in locations where safety is of utmost priority and where conventional transformers with oil / paper composite dielectric can be a liability and prone to fire hazards. Dry type transformers are the preferred option in such situations. A Dry Type Transformer is similar to Conventional Oil immersed Transformers in design and manufacturing, both magneticallyand electrically. The key difference is in insulation and cooling method as well as the processing of the coils.
The Dry Type Transformers are designed and tested to comply with National & International Standards like IS : 11171 & IEC : 60726.
The company is capable of manufacturingtransformers to any other standards as per customers / consultants requirement.
We have different types of dry type transformers as follows,
- Oil Filled Transformers
- Cast Resin Transformers
- Unitised Sub-Station
- Induction Furnace Transformers
- Lighting Transformers
Low voltage transformers are manufactured in vacuum impregnation or in vacuum pressure impregnation (VPI) technology, depending on the application. These transformers are used in many standard and special applications, in commercial buildings, on board of vessels as well as in deep mines and industrial environments. Transformers with higher power rating are usually protected in appropriate enclosures sometimes equipped with air-forced, water-forced (AFWF). In the power range applications include galvanic separation or voltage adaptation.
All products are in accordance with industry and international standards and comply with GEESYS quality requirements.
Main Functional Features:
- Fire resistant and safe.
- Lower losses.
- Free from partial discharges.
- High dynamic short circuit strength.
- Good overload capacity.
- Hign impulse strength.
- Environment friendly.
- Low cost of installation and maintenance.
- Wide range of power ratings, from few kVA to 15 MVA
- Single-phase or three-phase
- Typical voltage up to 1000 V
- For 50 Hz and 60 Hz applications or for higher frequency applications
- Cooling: AN, ANAN, ANAF, AFWF
- With any type of enclosure
- Near Load Center or even near to load.
- Low as transformer is near to load. Also cable drop is reduced.
- Negligible smoke generation.
- Suitable for indoor use as no fire risk.
- Can be fitted outdoor in IP 45 enclosure.
- Suitable for as low as -25° C ambient temperature
- For applications like low voltage distribution transformers, isolation, rectifier input, inverter output, etc., and special versions for rolling stock applications
- Resin Cast Transformer.
- Casting based on filled system (with automatic filler loading).
- Excellent Heat Transfer.
- Identical Thermal Coefficients Probably the only dust free facility in India.
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnated.
- PLC Controlled Vacuum Pressure Impregnated Transformer.
- Impregnation under vacuum.
Manufacturing Process Core
Three limb core construction is used. Core sheets conforming to drawings are made from Cold Rolled Grain Oriented (CRGO) Silicon Steel sheets. Individual sheets come duly coated with inorganic insulation. Circular Core cross section is used which is obtained by assembling number of steps of different widths. Number of steps and step widths are optimized to gain maximum advantage. Mitred joints are used between the limb plates & yoke plates. Fibre -glass tape banding hold the core tight and reduce the noise level. Treatment given to the completed core, protects it from atmospheric corrosion.
Both the H.V. and L.V. windings are made from copper conductors. Round wire, rectangular strip or foil is used depending on current to be carried. Layer type or cross over type winding is used depending on current / voltage to be handled. Windings are cast under vacuum.
On the H.V. side, inserts are provided to receive tap changing links. Inter connections between H.V. phases are obtained by links made out of copper tubes with their ends formed into lugs. These links are insulated by means of heat shrinkable tubes.
Protection against Overload/high winding temperature can be provided by Thermistors. ALARM and TRIP are provided, when required, by means of Thermistor or RTD sensors can be provided with 2 set point.
The cast resin dry type transformers are designed and tested to comply with national & international standards such as IS 11171, IEC 60726, ANSI, NEMA, and Australian Standard.
Kirloskar Electric manufactures cast resin dry type transformers with technical know-how from May & Christie, Germany &Ocrev, Italy.
POWER DISTRIBUTION PANEL (PDP) and POWER CONTRO CENTRE (PCC)
We have made a formidable impression as a Power Distribution Panel Supplier, Exporter and Manufacturer from Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. Power Distribution Panel is manufactured in accordance with the most demanding industry and international standards. The Electrical Distribution Panels, made available by us, is equipped with impedance, rating and flux density of core. Equipped with the ultra-advanced technology, our array of Electrical Distribution Panels can be customized as per the buyers’ necessity.
Power Control Centre is used for distribution and control of various power source used in industry. Normally Power Control Centers is installed near power source hence fault level is high. Busbar system in Power Control Centers are designed to suit the fault level as well as temperature rise to 40°c above ambient. Ample space is provided for cable termination. Various protections viz short circuit, overload, earth fault, under voltage etc are provided to protect source and equipment.
||Operation, Control & protection of distribution network with or without PLC/BMS Connectivity
||3 Phase, 3 or 4 wire, 50Hz
||Upto 6300 Amps
||110/230v 415v AC
| Rated Service Voltage
||45 Deg C
|Short Time Current
||50KA for 1Sec, 105KA peak
|Degree of Protection
|Form of Sepration
||Upto 3B/4B (Optional Type 5)
|Type Tested for
||Short Time Current withstand. Temperature Rise Degree of Protection
|Bus Bar System
||Interleaved above 1600A
||Aluminium or Copper
||Semi Drowout or Fix Type
AUTOMATIC PHASE SEQUENCE CORRECTION PANEL (APSC)
We are one of the established names of the industry to bring forth an outstanding range of precision engineered Phase Sequence Corrector. These offered products are widely appreciated by the patrons to cater to the varied requirements of different sectors and industries in an affluent manner. In addition to this, we evaluate these products as per well-defined industry parameters at our manufacturing unit to ensure its flawlessness before dispatch to the patrons end.
We are the Leading Manufacturer and Supplier of Phase Sequence Corrector in Chennai, Tamil Nadu,India. Offered range is designed and developed using superior quality material that is sourced from the most valued vendors of the industry. These products find varied application in preventing damages at the time of phase change or reverse. Moreover, these are safe to use panels that are ideal for single phasing and voltage imbalance.
- Suitable for correcting the RYB phase sequence, whenever the sequence is changed or reversed
- For Three Phase UPS, during sequence changed or reversed, UPS will start use the battery power & battery may become empty within half or one hour
- 3Ph air conditioner will be tripped off, due to sequence reversal & the entire office will be suffering or disturbed because of AC failure
- Avoid damages during phase sequence changes or reversal
- The sequence corrector will switch off, during the single phasing or imbalance voltage occur & later, auto-reset after restoration
- No break downs of Lifts, UPS, Machineries 3 air conditioner or any motors or 3-phase system due to any change in sequence
- Compliance met by ETDC (Electronic Test & Development Center) Govt. of India